Assam Police Recruitment 2023 has been announced. The application time for a total of 5563 positions in the force will run from October 15, 2023, to November 1, 2023, on the official website of the Assam Police Department, https://slprbassam.in/. People who want to work as police officers have a lot of options with the number of open positions, which include Constables, Sub Inspectors (SI), and Drivers. Keep reading to learn more about the Assam Police Recruitment 2023.
Assam Police Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment Name||Assam Police Recruitment 2023|
|Conducting Body||Assam Police Department|
|Application Start Date||15 October 2023|
|Posts||Various Police Posts|
|Application Last Date||01 November 2023|
Assam Police Recruitment 2023
However, people who want to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 have to wait until October 15, 2023, to get their hands on the Assam Police Recruitment Application Form. People who want to apply for the Assam Police Recruitment 2023 can read this article, which has detailed directions on how to fill out and send in the application form.
This page also leads to the main platform where you can find updates and information about the hiring process. Candidates who want to apply should read the official notice and make sure they meet the eligibility requirements. This will help them get ready for future recruitment.
If candidates know what skills and requirements are needed for the jobs they want, they can be sure they meet those requirements. As more information comes in, people who are interested should keep checking the official website often to stay up to date on important news and changes.
Assam Police Age Limit 2023
Individuals who are interested in the job should make sure that they are under 50 years old. If you were born on or after January 1, 1973, you are eligible. There are some exceptions to the top age limit for certain types of candidates. Five years are added to the deadline for people from the SC, ST(P), and ST(H) groups. In addition, candidates from the OBC/MOBC group can get an extra three years off the upper age limit.
Assam Police Educational Qualification 2023
Candidates for all jobs must have finished their civil education and have at least an HSLC or Class X certificate from a recognized Board or Council. Service Qualification for Ex-Servicemen (ESM) says that people who want to be Constable or Head Constable should have retired at the rank of Sepoy to Havildar in the Army or at a rank similar in the Navy or Air Force. The people who want to be Sub-Inspectors and Inspectors, on the other hand, should have retired at least as Naib Subedar in the Army or a similar rank in the Navy or Air Force.
Assam Police Application Fee 2023
Different types of people have to pay different entry fees to join the Assam Police. People in the general category have to pay 1110/-, while people in the OBC and EWS categories have to pay 600/-. In the same way, candidates from SC and ST groups, as well as Ex-Servicemen (ESM), must pay 600/- and 500/-, respectively. Examination fees can be paid with a Debit Card, a Credit Card, Net Banking, or by using an E Challan to pay the fee in person.
Steps to Apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023
Go to the official Punjab website to find the online application form for the Assam Police Recruitment.
1. Go to the website of the Assam Police Department and find the “Recruitment” section.
2. The full dashboard of the recruitment form will show up when you click the “Recruitment” choice.
3. To fill out the application form, click on either “New Registration” or “Login.”
4. Choose “New Registration” to start the process. Fill out the register form and click “Submit.”
5. Once you’ve registered, click the “Login” button and use your login information to get in.
6. Once you’re logged in, correctly enter all the requested information, including your name, father’s and mother’s names, date of birth, address, phone number, and email address.
7. After filling out the form, click the “Finish” button and move on to the “Verification of Payment” step.
8. Use Net Banking or a debit card to finish the payment online.
9. Don’t forget to print out a copy of the form you sent in for your notes.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.