Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023: They might post the Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023 on the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) website in August 2023. The website address is https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/. All of the right answers to the questions on the Bihar Amin Exam 2023 will be in the answer key. Those who are interested can get the answer key from the BCECEB website or from the straight link given below.
Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Organization||Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department|
|Post Name||Special Survey Amin, Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, Special Survey Kanungo, and Special Survey Clerk|
|Exam Date||4th to 10th August 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||August 2023|
|Answer Key Release Status||To be released|
|Selection Process||Written Examination & Interview|
Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023
This is the Bihar DLRC Answer Key 2023. It has all the right answers to all the problems on the Bihar Amin Exam 2023. It is put out by the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) on their official website. The answer key has to be in PDF file, and people who are taking the test can download it.
The answer key is necessary for applicants to figure out what grade they expect to get. Candidates can see how well they did on the test by comparing their answers to the answer key. The solution key can also be used to point out problems with any questions that the candidate thinks were answered wrong.
Bihar DLRC Cut-Off 2023
The cut-off for the Bihar Amin Exam changes every year based on the number of open positions, the level of difficulty of the test, and how well the applicants did generally. However, the cut-off for the general class is usually between 60 and 65%. For the reserved categories, the cut-off may be smaller.
It’s important to note that the cut-off is also a guess. The real cut-off may be different from what was estimated. To improve their chances of getting chosen, the applicants need to get as high as possible on the test.
- Year 2022: 64.25%
- Year 2021: 62.25%
- Year 2020: 60.25%
Document required for the Bihar Amin Exam 2023
- Original Admit Card: The admit card is the most important document you will need. It will have your picture, name, and other important information on it.
- Photo ID: You must bring a legal photo ID with you to the test site. This could be your driver’s license, passport, voter ID card, or another ID from the government.
- Signature: You have to sign the attendance sheet when you get to the test site. There should be no difference between your signature and the one on your admit card.
- Photo long enough for a passport: With your utility form, you need to send a photo that is at least passport size. The picture has to be the most recent one and follow the instructions on the application form.
award of educational qualification: You need to send copies of your academic award. This is made up of your Civil Engineering degree.
- To show that you have the right amount of experience, you should put up copies of your experience certificates.
- Caste certificate: You must post a caste certificate if you are from a protected group.
- Other Documents: You might also have to show other files, like a person’s or doctor’s health certificate.
Steps to Download Bihar Amin Answer Key 2023
- Go to the Official Site, which is the official website of the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB).
- To get to the exams, click on the table.
- Then click on the “Amin” link.
- To get to the “Answer Key” part of the open page, scroll down.
- You can get the answer key by clicking on the link.
- The answer key can be saved as a PDF file.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.