BPSC 69th Prelims Answer Key 2023: The 69th Combined Competitive Examination (CCE) was held by the Bihar Public Service Commission on September 30, 2023. The answer key will be made public on the BPSC website, most likely in the first week of October 2023. People who took the test can also download the PDF using the straight link shown in the table below.
BPSC 69th Prelims Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||BPSC 69th CCE Prelims 2023|
|Conducting Body||Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna|
|Exam Date||30th September 2023|
|Answer Key Release Date||October 2023|
BPSC 69th Prelims Answer Key 2023
The Bihar Public Service Commission’s official website, https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/, will have the answer key for the BPSC 69th CCE Prelims 2023 available for download. This will show candidates the right answers to all 150 multiple-choice questions that were asked. There has been no official confirmation yet about when the paper solution will be made public, but some sources say it will probably be in early October 2023.
Bihar Public Service Commission held the Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims) 2023 in offline mode, and a huge number of candidates from all over the state took it. Now, all of those candidates are eagerly waiting for the answer key to be released so that they can check their tentative grades. As soon as it is released, everyone who took the exam on September 30, 2023, will be able to download it by visiting the official website.
BPSC 69th Prelims 2023 Answer Key Raise Objection
Any person taking the BPSC 69th CCE Prelims 2023 who finds any mistakes or inconsistencies in the official answer key can choose to question it. If someone wants to file an objection with the Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), they will need to show valid proof and start a challenge against the paper solution. They will also have to pay a certain fee. The important date for filing an objection against the key will be announced on the official website at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
How To Evaluate A Tentative Score
The tentative result for the BPSC 69th Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims) 2023, which took place on September 30, 2023, needs to be compared to the official answer key. Follow the steps below to do this.
- For the BPSC 69th CCE Prelims Answer Key 2023, you can get it from the official page at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Look at the approved answer key and your answers to see how many of them are right and how many are wrong.
- To find the answer, multiply the right answer by 1 and the wrong answer by ≓.
- To get a rough idea of your BPSC 69th Prelims 2023 score, subtract the number of wrong answers from the number of right answers.
Steps to Check BPSC 69th Prelims Answer Key 2023
It’s possible to get the answer keys for the BPSC 69th CCE (Prelims) 2023 for Sets A, B, C, and D from the official website. Here are the steps:
- The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has a webpage that you can visit at https://bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- Find the “Answer Key” area on the website’s home page or in the menu of links, and click on it.
- You can find a list of tests on the Answer Key page. Just search for “BPSC 69th CCE (Prelims) 2023” and click on it.
- Under “BPSC 69th CCE (Prelims) 2023,” you’ll see choices for sets like “Set A,” “Set B,” “Set C,” and “Set D.” Click on the set whose answer key you want to download.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.