ESIC Recruitment 2023: You can apply for 17710 different jobs with ESIC at https://www.esic.nic.in/ during the recruitment period in 2023. This is a great chance for anyone who wants to work in the public sector: the 2023 ESIC Notification. The official website will start letting people sign up online in the first week of November 2023. This chance is open to college graduates and people who have passed their 10th or 12th grade.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Exam Conducting Body||(ESIC)Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Posts Name||UDC, LDC, MTS, Social Security Officer, Manager in Grade II, Head Clerk, Assistant, and Superintendent|
|Online Registration||1st week of November 2023(expected)|
ESIC Recruitment 2023
The well-known statutory social security organization Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) is run by the Ministry of Labour and Employment of the Indian Government. The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation is an insurance company run by the government that has offices all over the country. Recently, a draft of the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification was made public. It lists about 17710 jobs for Multitasking Staff, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier, Head Clerk/Assistant, and Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent.
Our company, the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), will fill these roles. ESIC Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for people who want to work for the government in a well-known company. You can get the ESIC Notification 2023 PDF in a simple way. During the hiring process, people will be picked straight for a number of offices across the country. The people who want to apply must first take an online national competitive test and a language competence exam.
ESIC Vacancy 2023
A short notice from ESIC said that there are 17710 openings for the following jobs: Multitasking Staff; Lower Division Clerk; Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier; Head Clerk/Assistant; and Social Security Officer/Manager Grade II/Superintendent. The ESIC Vacancy 2023 is broken down by job as follows:
- Head Clerk/Assistant: 3415
- Lower Division Clerk: 1923
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 3341
- Superintendent, Grade II Manager, and Social Security Officer: 2596
- Total Vacancies: 17710
- Upper Division Clerk/Upper Division Clerk Cashier: 6435
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
To be able to apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023, candidates must meet the standards set out in the ESIC Recruitment Notification.
ESIC UDC Eligibility Criteria
- Education Requirement: You must have a degree from an approved university. Computers, Office, and files should be easy for them to use.
- Rules about Age: Those who want to apply for the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2023 must be between the ages of 18 and 27.
ESIC MTS Eligibility Criteria
- Education Requirements: Applicants must be graduates of a recognized school or board, or they must have a qualification that is comparable.
- Rules about Age: Those who want to apply for the ESIC MTS Recruitment 2023 must be between the ages of 18 and 25.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Salary Structure
The ESIC pays out at seven different levels, with 7 being the biggest. Candidates can look at the ESIC Salary information for each job.
- Level 4: Rs. 25,500 to 81,100 for Upper Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk Cashier
- Level 1 Multi-Task Staff: Rs. 18,000 to 56,900
- Level 2 Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900 to 63,200
- Level 6: Head Clerk or Assistant, Rs. 35,400 to 1,12,400
- Level 7: Social Security Officer, Manager Grade II, or Superintendent, Rs. 44,900 to 1,42,400
Steps to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023
- Go to https://www.esic.nic.in/, which is the main ESIC website.
- Find the area for hiring people or the job postings for that particular job.
- See if you meet the requirements and learn more about the job.
- Fill out the application form online.
- If there is an entry fee, you need to pay it.
- When the admit card comes out, download it.
- Get ready for and show up for the required interviews or tests.
- Await the results and the list of winners.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.