India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023: India Post will likely post the third rank list for Gramin Dak Sevak on its Official website in the last week of October 2023. People who registered between August 3rd and August 23rd, 2023, for one of 30,041 open positions should know that the eligibility list for the Document Verification process will be made public. This list will be broken down by state and include the names and contact information of those candidates.
India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023 Overview
|Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Registration||03 to 23 August 2023|
|3rd Merit List Date||October 2023|
|Selection Process||Merit List & Document Verification|
India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023
Similar to the first two merit lists, the third one will be based on how well candidates did in their matriculation. There are 30,041 open positions for Gramin Dak Sevak, and a huge number of people have applied. They are all now eagerly waiting for the merit list to be released, which will happen by the end of October 2023 and be available on the official website.
The much-anticipated 3rd merit list for GDS by India Post is making waves among applicants who applied between August 3 and 23, 2023, for a staggering 30,041 positions. It is expected to be released in the last week of October 2023; the exact date has not yet been confirmed by officials, but it will likely be made public on the relevant web portal in the next few days.
India Post GDS 3rd Cut Off 2023
India Post will officially release the cut off for the third merit list for Gramin Dak Sevak. Those who registered on or before August 23, 2023, should know that the cut off for each state and category will be different. Those who did not make it to the first or second merit list can see how many openings there are below.
- Andhra Pradesh: Telugu: 95-97
- Assam: Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Hindi/English: 95-99
- Bihar: Hindi: 95-97
- Chhattisgarh: Hindi: 92-96
- Delhi: Hindi: 98-100
- Gujarat: Gujarati: 98-100
- Haryana: Hindi: 95-99
- Himachal Pradesh: Hindi: 93-98
- Jammu/Kashmir: Hindi/Urdu: 97-100
- Jharkhand: Hindi: 93-100
- Karnataka: Kannada: 93-98
- Kerala: Malayalam: 94-97
- Madhya Pradesh: Hindi: 98-100
- Maharashtra: Konkani/Marathi: 98-100
- North Eastern: Bengali/Hindi/English/Manipuri/Mizo: 94-97
- Odisha: Oriya: 95-99
- Punjab: Punjabi: 95-99
- Rajasthan: Hindi: 94-97
- Tamil Nadu: Tamil: 98-100
- Telangana: Telugu: 94-97
- Uttar Pradesh: Hindi: 93-97
- Uttarakhand: Hindi: 94-98
- West Bengal: Bengali/Hindi/English/Nepali: 94-97
Details Mentioned on Merit List
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate’s Name
- Category or Reservation Status
- Qualifying Marks or Cutoff Score
- Rank or Position in the Merit List
- Registration Number
Steps to Download India Post GDS 3rd Merit List 2023
You need to follow the steps below in order to get the third rank list for India Post GDS 2023.
- Find the India Post GDS online site at https://indiapostgdsonline.gov.in/ in your computer browser.
- Find the part or link on the home page that says “GDS 2023 Schedule-II Shortlisted Candidates” on the left side and click on it.
- What you should see next is a list of India Post Circles, which are like areas. To see the list of accomplishments for a certain Circle, click on it.
- Once you’ve clicked on the Circle, you should see choices like “Supplementary List – III,” To get to the honor list, click on the right button.
- The merit list and supplementary list for that circle will be shown in a PDF file. Find your registration number in the list and scroll through it to see if you have been chosen to be called for DV.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more interesting updates like this.