Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023: The Indian Navy has put out a notice for hiring SSC Officers for the June 2024 (AT 24) Course in a number of different entry points. There are 224 posts altogether. People from India who are single and meet the other requirements can apply at joinindiannavy.gov.in for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023. People who want to be hired can send in their applications until October 29, 2023. The deadline is October 8, 2023.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Conducting Organization||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||Short Service Commission Officer (SSC)|
|Application Start Date||8th October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||29th October 2023|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- plus allowances|
Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
One of the strongest naval forces in the world, the Indian Navy, has always been looking for committed and skilled people to join. In order to keep the seas safe and protect the country’s interests, the Indian Navy has announced the recruitment of Short Service Commission (SSC) officers for 2023. People who want to become officers have a one-of-a-kind chance to serve their country with respect, bravery, and dedication through this Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 drive.
The Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 is a great chance for young, active people to help their country. People who want to work in the Indian Navy can look forward to a rewarding and challenging career with strict selection criteria, thorough training, and a variety of job choices. Those who want to protect their country’s maritime interests and go on an amazing trip at sea should work hard to get ready and take this chance to join one of the most prestigious naval forces in the world.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Vacancy
This effort to hire people will fill 224 jobs, with 18 in the education branch, 100 in the technical branch, and 106 in the executive branch. The following list shows the jobs that will be open in the Indian Navy in 2023.
- Air Traffic Control ATC – 08 Posts
- General Service GS (X) – 40 Posts
- General Service GS Electrical Branch – 50 Posts
- General Service GS Engineering Branch – 30 posts
- Logistics – 20 Posts
- Naval Air Operations Officer NAOO – 18 posts
- Naval Constructor – 20 Posts
- Pilot – 20 Posts
- SSC Education – 18 Posts
Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility 2023
Candidates must meet the school requirements, age limits, and other requirements spelled out in the Indian Navy SSC Officer Eligibility criteria in order to be able to apply for the 2023 SSC Officer recruitment. The qualifications needed for each job in the hiring process are different.
- Born on or after January 1, 1999, and either July 1, 2003, or 2005. (Based on the situation)
- For the Executive Branch, you need a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field with a grade point average of at least 60%. More details can be found in the letter.
- For the Education Branch, you need a 60% in the relevant M.Sc. area and a physics B.Sc. More details can be found in the letter.
- For the Technical Branch, you need a Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) degree with at least 60% in one of the following fields: marine, instrumentation, production, aeronautical, industrial engineering and management, control engineering, or mechanical engineering with automation. Aircraft, Cars, Metalworking, Mechatronics, Instrumentation, and Control.
When you apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023, there are no fees. It says that there will be no fee to apply for the Navy SSC Officer Recruitment in 2023.
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 0/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 0/-
Steps to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023
Follow these important steps to apply for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Go to joinindiannavy.gov.in, which is the official website of the Indian Navy.
- Check out the “Join Indian Navy” area.
- Find the notice about the SSC Officer Recruitment 2023 and read it very carefully.
- Sign up and give the correct information on the online registration form.
- Please follow the instructions and upload the necessary documents and current photos.
- If there is an entry fee, you need to pay it.
- Check all the information, then send in the application.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.