The Karnataka Examination Authority held the Post Graduate Common Entrance Test on September 23rd and 24th, 2023. The KEA will likely post the answer key for the ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA exams on its website in the first week of October 2023. As soon as it’s available, candidates will be able to download it using the direct link that will be activated below.
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Exam Name||PGCET 2023|
|Organization||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Courses||ME/MTech/MArch, MBA & MCA|
|Exam Date||23rd & 24th September 2023|
|Answer Key||October 2023|
Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023
The Karnataka Examination Authority is likely to make the PGCET answer key public for the tests that were given on September 23rd and 24th, 2023. It will likely be shown off on KEA’s website, https://kea.kar.nic.in/, in the first week of October 2023. People who took the entrance exams for ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA can’t wait for this report to come out. Candidates will be able to download the Answer Key as soon as it is made public by using the straight link on the official website.
The long-awaited PGCET 2023 Answer Key is about to be made public. People who took the entrance exams for ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA will be able to find it on KEA’s website. By downloading this Answer Key, everyone will be able to check their possible score. Once it is made public on each website, the direct link to download it will also be enabled below.
Karnataka PGCET 2023 Answer Key Raise Objection
There will be a direct link to the Official Website that can be used to complain to the PGCET 2023 Answer Key for MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and M.Arch. Downloading the answer key from the Karnataka Examination Authority website gives people the chance to find mistakes. If they do, they can file an objection, but they need to show a valid reason for the difference and pay the required fee for each objection. There will also be a link to challenge the key in the table above.
Steps to Download Karnataka PGCET Answer Key 2023
These are the steps you can take to get the Answer Key for PGCET 2023 (MBA/MCA/M.Tech/M.Arch) from the Karnataka Examination Authority:
- To find out more about the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA), go to https://kea.kar.nic.in/.
- The “ADMISSIONS” part should be in the menu on the home page.
- When you click on “ADMISSIONS,” a dropdown choice will appear.
- Choose “PGCET 2023 (MBA / MCA / M.Tech/M.Arch)” from the drop-down options.
- You should find a link or tab that says “Answer Key” in the PGCET 2023 area. Click on it.
- To get to the page where you can download the Answer Key, click on the “Answer Key” link or tab.
- When you get to the Answer Key page, you’ll see options for the PGCET 2023 Answer Key for MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and M.Arch.
- To download the PDF file, click on the link for the test you took, such as MBA, MCA, M.Tech, or M.Arch.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.
1. When were the Karnataka PGCET entrance exams held in 2023?
The Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) was conducted on September 23rd and 24th, 2023.
2. When can we expect the release of the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key for 2023?
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is likely to release the Answer Key for ME, MTech, MCA, and MBA exams in the first week of October 2023.
3. Where will the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key be available for download?
The Karnataka PGCET Answer Key will be available for download on the KEA’s official website, kea.kar.nic.in.
4. Which courses are covered by the Karnataka PGCET 2023 exams?
The Karnataka PGCET 2023 exams cover courses such as ME/MTech/MArch, MBA, and MCA.
5. How can candidates use the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key?
Candidates can use the Answer Key to estimate their scores and evaluate their performance in the PGCET 2023 exams.
6. Can candidates raise objections to the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key?
Yes, candidates have the opportunity to raise objections to the Karnataka PGCET Answer Key for MBA, MCA, M.Tech, and M.Arch exams. They must provide valid reasons for the objections and pay the required fee for each objection.