Maharashtra ZP Answer Key 2023: The Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department will release the answer key and response sheet for the ZP Exam in the third week of October 2023. The exam took place from October 7, 2023, and continued until October 13, 2023. A lot of people who took the exam for 19,460 positions need to know that it will be available on the Official Website, and soon after, the direct link will also be activated in the table below.
Maharashtra ZP Answer Key 2023 Overview
|Organization||Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, Government of Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Ringman, Senior Assistant (Accountant), Extension Officer (Statistics/Agriculture), Health Supervisor, Stenographer (Lower/Higher Grade) or Junior Assistant (Accounts)|
|Exam Date||07th, 08th, 10th & 11th October 2023|
|Answer Key||October 2023|
Maharashtra ZP Answer Key 2023
Candidates who took the test for jobs like Ringman, Senior Assistant (Accountant), Extension Officer (Statistics/Agriculture), Health Supervisor, Stenographer (Lower/Higher Grade), or Junior Assistant (Accounts) should know that the answer key and response sheet will be posted on the RDD Maharashtra website in the third week of October 2023. Anyone who has the right login information will then be able to download them.
The exam for different positions was held on time and in three shifts: from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m., 11 a.m. to 1 pm, and 4 pm to 6 pm. The total time of the exam was two hours. A lot of people who took the exam need to know that as soon as the answer key and response sheet are made public, they will be able to download or view them to get a rough idea of their scores by comparing them to other people’s scores. Once they are made public, the direct link to get the digital copies will be posted here.
RRD Maharashtra ZP Exam Response Sheet 2023
Many people are looking forward to the answer sheet for the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad Exam, which starts on October 7, 2023, because they are competing for 19,460 positions. The number of people who took the test from October 7th to October 11th, 2023, is much higher than the number of open positions. Everyone who took the test should know that they need to have their User ID and Password ready in order to download the answer sheet.
Steps to Download Maharashtra ZP Answer Key 2023
Here’s what you need to do to get the answer key and reaction sheet for the ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023:
- Go to rdd.maharashtra.gov.in/ to see what the Maharashtra Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department has to offer.
- If you find a choice that says “Maharashtra ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023,” click it. You will be taken to a different page.
- Select the “Answer Key & Response Sheet for CBT held from October 7th to October 11th, 2023” part and click on it to go to the login page.
- Type in your login information, which is generally your Registration Number or Roll Number and a password. When you’re done, click the “Submit” button.
- You should be able to get to the answer key and response sheet for the ZP Bharti Pariksha 2023 and download them after you send in your information.
Follow or bookmark Isssp for more updates.
1. When was the RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 notification released?
The RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 notification was released on September 11, 2023.
2. How many vacancies are available for the position of Statistical Officer in RPSC Recruitment 2023?
There are a total of 72 vacancies for the position of Statistical Officer in RPSC Recruitment 2023.
3. What is the application period for RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023?
The application period for RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023 is from September 15, 2023, to October 14, 2023.
4. Where can I find more information about RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Detailed information and the online application form can be accessed on the official RPSC website at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
5. Is there a selection process for the Statistical Officer position, and what does it entail?
Yes, the selection process includes a Written Exam, Documentation, and a Medical Examination.
6. What should candidates keep in mind when applying for RPSC Statistical Officer Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should fill out the application form early to avoid any last-minute rush. Ensure that all information provided is accurate, as incorrect details may lead to the rejection of the online application.
7. How are the vacancies distributed among different categories in RPSC Statistical Officer Vacancy 2023?
The 72 vacancies are distributed as follows: 25 for General Category, 12 for Scheduled Caste, 8 for Scheduled Tribe, 15 for Other Backward Classes (OBC), 4 for More Backward Classes (MBC), and 8 for Economically Weaker Sections (EWS).