MPNRC GNM Result 2023: On or around the last week of August 2023, the Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council will officially release the MPNRC GNM Result 2023 for the first, second, and third years as a marksheet. Those who took the first, second, or third-year General Nursing and Midwifery exam are being told that the results will be made public as soon as possible at https://mpnrc.mp.gov.in/ and https://mpnrc.mponline.gov.in/. As soon as the results are made public, a direct link to download or check them will be made available below.
MPNRC GNM Result 2023 Overview
|Examination||MRNRC GNM Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council|
|Year||1st, 2nd & 3rd|
|Exam Date||May 2023|
|Result Date||August 2023|
MPNRC GNM Result 2023
People who took the GNM 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year exams are still waiting for the results to be released. A lot of people who took the exam are still waiting for the results to be released. If you were one of those people, you should know that the evaluation process is still going on and the results will be made public very soon.
The Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council has not yet officially announced when the MP GNM Result 2023 will be released. The exam took place in May 2023, and after two days of testing, the evaluation process began. It is now almost complete, and the result is likely to be made public in August 2023. Once it is, a direct link to download or check it will be activated below.
MPRNC GNM Marksheet 2023
The Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council will officially release the mark sheet for the GNM 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year, but it won’t be the original mark sheet. All exam-takers are told that they will get the original mark sheet from their affiliated colleges two to three days after the result is released.
Steps to Check MPNRC GNM Result 2023
Those who took the GNM 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year tests were told that they can check their results by following the steps given above as soon as the official results are released.
- To find out more about the Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, visit their website at https://mpnrc.mponline.gov.in/.
- Under “Important Links,” look for a choice that has something to do with the MPRNC GNM Result 2023 and click on it.
- Go to the page that says MPNRC GNM 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year Result 2023 and click on it.
- Finally, you need to enter your Roll Number and Date of Birth, make sure your login information is right, and click the “Submit” button to see the result.
- Students in their first, second, or third year of GNM should keep an eye on the official website to find out the latest news about when the results will be released.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.
1. When will the MPNRC GNM Result 2023 for the first, second, and third years be released?
The MPNRC GNM Result 2023 is expected to be officially released around the last week of August 2023.
2. Where can candidates check their MPNRC GNM Result 2023?
Candidates can check their results on the official websites of the Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council at https://mpnrc.mponline.gov.in/ and https://mpnrc.mp.gov.in/.
3. When did the GNM 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year exams take place?
The GNM 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year exams were held in May 2023.
4. What should candidates expect once the results are released?
After the results are released, candidates will be able to download or check their marks. However, the mark sheet provided online is not the original. The original mark sheet will be available from affiliated colleges two to three days after the result is released.