OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: On its website, https://www.osssc.gov.in/, the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission posted a job notice for a Forest Guard, a Forester, and a Livestock Inspector. From October 26, 2023, to November 25, 2023, people who are qualified and want to be hired for any of these positions can do so online. Candidates are asked to stay tuned to find out more about this hiring drive.
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Notification Release||October 20, 2023|
|Regulation & Application Start Date||October 26, 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||November 20, 2023|
|Application End Date||November 25, 2023|
OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
OSSSC announced on October 20, 2023, that they are hiring 2712 Forest Guards, Foresters, and LiveStock Inspectors. However, the official website (https://osssc.gov.in/) will be the place to register and send in your application form starting October 26, 2023. The last day to sign up and apply online is November 20th and 25th, 2023. Downloading the notice brochure is the only way for people who want to be considered for any of these jobs to find out if they meet the requirements and learn about the hiring process.
People who want to work as a Forest Guard, Forester, or LiveStock Inspector for different Odisha organizations and departments should know that the application form can only be found on the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s website, which can be reached at https://osssc.gov.in/. Once the official link to apply online for this job opening is live, we’ll also add it to the table below. In the table below, you can also find a step-by-step guide on how to apply online; just scroll down.
OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2023
Twenty-seven hundred and twelve jobs are open for Forest Guard, Forester, and Livestock Inspector. Everyone needs to know that there are a total of 1677 job openings for Forest Guards, 316 for Foresters, and 719 for Livestock Inspectors. People can get the notification brochure from the Odisha Staff Selection Commission’s website, which can be found at https://osssc.gov.in/, and look at it to see the reservation information for each job.
OSSSC Forest Guard Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following are the school requirements and age limits for the jobs of Forest Guard, Forester, and Livestock Inspector.
Required Level of Education:
- To become a forest guard, a person must have passed the Matriculation Exam.
- For the job of forester, a person must have passed the intermediate test in the science stream and know how to use a computer.
- If someone wants to be a live stock inspector, they must have passed the intermediate test with a vocational track in animal husbandry, dairy, poultry, meat, dairy, or animal production.
Limit on Age:
- A person’s age must be between 18 and 38 years old. For SC/ST/Women/SEBC candidates, the upper age limit will be lowered by 5 years.
- Everyone who wants to apply online for the jobs of Forest Guard, Forester, or Livestock Inspector should first download the notification brochure to see how well they did in each topic.
Steps to Apply for OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
Follow the steps below to apply online for the jobs of Forest Guard, Forester, or LiveStock Inspector.
- Go to https://www.osssc.gov.in/ to see the main OSSSC website.
- Find the part that says “Hiring Forest Guard, Forester, and LiveStock Inspector 2023.”
- Just click on “New Registration” to make an account. Once you’ve signed up, use your passwords to log in.
- Type in your general information and educational information as asked.
- Upload the required papers, make sure they meet the requirements, and then send in the application form.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.