SFIO Recruitment 2023: On October 18, 2023, the Serious Fraud Investigation Office told people about 91 open jobs on its website, sfio.gov.in. The online application link will be activated soon on the official website. Applications must be sent within 21 days of the notice of SFIO Recruitment 2023 being released. Online applications are being accepted from skilled people who want to work for the company as Senior Consultants, Junior Consultants, or Young Professionals in a variety of fields.
SFIO Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Serious Fraud Investigation Office|
|Post||Sr. Consultant, Jr. Consultant, and Young Professional|
|SFIO Recruitment 2023 Notification Out on||18 October 2023|
|Application Closing Date||Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement|
SFIO Recruitment 2023
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) puts out the SFIO Recruitment 2023 Notification so that they can fill the open jobs. Officials from SFIO have said that they will be looking for many different jobs in 2023. So, the government told everyone about the openings and encouraged those who were interested and fit to apply. A good chance for people who want to work for the government People who are suitable and want to apply for these jobs can do so at the official website.
People who want to be considered for the SFIO Recruitment 2023 must meet certain requirements. These standards change for each job, but usually, they include minimum education levels, age limits, and experience needs. Anyone who wants to apply should read the formal job posting carefully and make sure they meet the requirements.
SFIO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
According to the SFIO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, applicants must be a certain age and have met certain educational standards. Before applying for the SFIO Recruitment 2023, people who want to work for the Serious Fraud Investigation Office should look over the requirements for each job opening in each area. In order to be eligible for the SFIO Recruitment 2023, you must meet certain age and education standards.
Age limits can be anywhere from 27 to 56 years old, depending on the job.
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Young Professionals: Those who want to apply should have a law degree and one year of experience with business law, ideally in an investigation agency or regulatory authority.
- Junior Consultant: The person applying should be an attorney who specializes in business law and has between 3 and 8 years of experience, preferably working for different law enforcement or regulatory bodies.
- Senior Consultant: Those who work as corporate lawyers and have 8 to 15 years of experience, preferably in other law enforcement or regulatory bodies, should apply.
SFIO Salary 2023
The pay scale at the Serious Fraud Investigation Office changes based on the job. There will be a high pay level, though, as well as a lot of benefits and allowances. The pay will be between 60,000 and 1,45,000 rupees a month.
- Young Professional: Rs.60,000/-
- Jr. Consultant: Rs 80,000 to 1,45,000/-
- Sr. Consultant: Rs.1,45,000 to 2,65,000/-
Steps to Apply for SFIO Recruitment 2023
For the SFIO Recruitment 2023, here are the general steps you need to take:
- Go to the main SFIO website at sfio.gov.in/ or the application portal.
- Reading the official job posting carefully will help you understand who is eligible and how to apply.
- If you need to, you can sign up on the application site.
- Attach the required papers and make sure the information on the application form is correct.
- If there is an entry fee, you need to pay it.
- Please send in the registration form by the due date.
- Keep a record of both the application and the payment receipt.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.