WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023: Notification for Miscellaneous post was officially released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission on October 3, 2023. Those who are eligible and want to apply online should know that the application form can be filled out online from October 5, 2023, to November 2, 2023, at https://wbpsc.gov.in/, which is also the website where you can find more information about this recruitment drive.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Vacancies||To be announced|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains & Interview|
|Notification||October 03, 2023|
|Application Form||October 05 to November 02, 2023|
|Age Limit||20 to 39 Years|
|Salary||₹7,100/- to ₹37,600/-|
WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
Check out the West Bengal Public Service Commission website (https://wbpsc.gov.in/) if you want to be considered for jobs as an Assistant Child Development Project Officer, Disaster Management Officer, Block Welfare Officer, Block Youth Officer, Inspector, or in other roles in the West Bengal government. The official notice can be found there, and you have until November to apply online.
Candidates who want to apply online for various jobs should know that the last day to send in their application is November 2, 2023. However, the due date for paying the fee in person is November 3, 2023. The link will stay active on the WBPSC website until 3:00 pm. Please note that only those applicants whose application forms are accepted by a WBPSC official will be considered.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Vacancy 2023
The number of open positions for the Miscellaneous job has not been released by the West Bengal Public Service Commission yet. The names of the different posts can be found below.
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer (Administrative)
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Savings Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
WBPSC Miscellaneous Eligibility Criteria 2023
The following school requirements and age limits make you eligible for the miscellaneous job.
Education: The applicant must have earned an undergraduate degree from a university recognized by the UGC.
Adults must be at least 20 years old and no more than 39 years old as of January 1, 2023. It will be possible for people from OBC and SC/ST to be 3 and 5 years younger, respectively.
WBPSC Miscellaneous Application Fee 2023
For the Miscellaneous job for General and Other Backward Class, the application fee is only ₹160 if you pay with a debit or credit card, NET banking, or UPI. People from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and PwBD (Person with Benchmark Disability) will not have to pay anything.
Steps to Apply WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2023
There are several ways to apply online for different jobs with the West Bengal Public Service Commission. Here are some step-by-step directions.
- Go to https://wbpsc.gov.in/ to see the West Bengal Public Service Commission’s main website.
- Find the part called “Recruitment of Miscellaneous 2023.”
- To apply online, click on it.
- Fill out the registration form with all the necessary details.
- Use the login information you made when you registered to get into your account.
- Type in your general information and educational background as asked for on the application form.
- Follow the instructions given to upload the required papers, which should include your photo and signature.
- If there is a registration fee (₹160 if there is one), pay it using one of the methods given.
- Check your application to make sure all the information is correct, and then send it in.
Follow or bookmark isssp for more updates.